Beer 101 Class next door at Silver Cow – Jan 23
Our sister location next door, Silver Cow is excited to announce the beginning of Beer Class 101, a series of classes focusing on various styles including Sours, Belgians, Bourbon Barrel Aged Beers along with a Food and Beer Pairing Class, as well!
In the past, they have had Beer Edification on Thursdays, but this class really focuses on helping the craft beer newbie confidently approach an otherwise bewildering array of tap handles.
Even those well-immersed in the craft beer experience will enjoy the interaction and fellowship which will be generated during the classes.
The first class is Saturday, January 23 from 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Classes are $20 but we are offering a discount of $5 if you reserve / purchase before Jan 23. Mention discount code “Beer101” and receive $5 off your class. To reserve a spot in the class, email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by Silver Cow anytime between now and Jan 23.
What you get:
- Enjoy four (4) different craft beer styles during the class
- Four (4) charcuterie, fromage and fruit pairings – each matched with the beer
- Class sheets and information to keep
- 10% off food purchase at Silver Cow
- 10% off of your container and growler fill of one of the beers used in the class
- An extra $1 off Happy Hour price for one of the beers tasted during your class
- 10% off Silver Cow packaged beer (or wine) to go
- A Silver Cow sticker
- A pint glass to keep
Craft Beer veterans – please let those friends of yours who haven’t yet tried craft beer know about the class and consider accompanying them. Your input and suggestions will improve the overall class experience for everyone!
Tickets can be purchased at Silver Cow, The Annex and at Eventbrite.com